We join with the United Methodists around the world that confess belief in:
- The triune God- the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The proclamation of the good news of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Salvation that comes to us through the grace of God given through the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ and through His resurrection.
- The forgiveness of sin through Christ’s suffering and death on the cross.
- The Holy Spirit who convinces the world of sin, righteousness and judgment and who comforts, guides, sustains, and empowers the Church.
- The Bible as the inspired Word of God given as a revelation of God’s heart to humanity.
- The centrality of love in the life and message of Jesus Christ.
- Faith in Christ is manifested by channeling Christ’s love into the world by seeking to meet the physical, spiritual, and emotional needs of others.
- Prevenient grace that awakens in us the desire to know God and His love for us